Re: [linux-dell-laptops] I’m feeling a little naughty tonight :D

  • krishna
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 12:33 PM
      hi is there anyone manageing this group or founder
      they can stop this kind crap . Or we can start new one
      with some one can monitor and stop this kind of
      things, little annoying , looking for some scientific
      ideas not
      this kind of crap.

      Hi stefanifreed whome ever you are, would you lease
      consider to stop this kind of emails in this group.
      I bet there are other place you can sell your stuff.