I found out how to buy cars for a fraction of retail!

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6, 2005
      I still cannot believe my eyes - here she is, parked in front of my
      house. I gladly recommend it to all of you! Thank you!!!
      http://hop.clickbank.net/?xkred27/moviegroup
    • Kim
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 14, 2005
              I still cannot believe my eyes - here she is, parked in front of my
              house. I gladly recommend it to all of you! Thank you!!!
              http://hop.clickbank.net/?xkred27/moviegroup
            • Don Levey
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 14, 2005
                Kim wrote:
                > I still cannot believe my eyes - here she is, parked in front of my
                > house. I gladly recommend it to all of you! Thank you!!!
                > <spam link deleted>

                Is the moderator ever here? In recent weeks this forum has been inundated
                with spam, seemingly from the same people (and ALL from the same ISP). Why
                haven't these users/this ISP been banned from posting?

                -Don
              • Tom Weniger
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 14, 2005
                  On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:10:23 -0500, Don Levey <don_LTLinux@...> wrote:
                  > Kim wrote:
                  > > I still cannot believe my eyes - here she is, parked in front of my
                  > > house. I gladly recommend it to all of you! Thank you!!!
                  > > <spam link deleted>
                  >
                  > Is the moderator ever here? In recent weeks this forum has been inundated
                  > with spam, seemingly from the same people (and ALL from the same ISP). Why
                  > haven't these users/this ISP been banned from posting?
                  >
                  > -Don

                  Greetings Don,

                  I have forwarded a copy of the spam to the list
                  moderator: linux-dell-laptops-owner@yahoogroups.com

                  --
                  Virtually,
                  Tom W