I went and got a Webcam today!

  • stefaniefreed
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2005
      Then I went and joined up at this site that will let you see me do
      all sorts of nasty stuff – All for FREE! I'm ready to take it all off
      for you, cum for you, fuck anyone for you! Cum join up for free and
      we'll have some Live Video Chat :)
      http://www.porn4zip.com/free-webcams.html
    • stefaniefreed
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2005
            Tell us more. What brand name camera did you get and what is your
            configuration. Anything about the setup that would be of interest to
            the group?
            Thanks

            On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:34:49 -0000, stefaniefreed
            <stefaniefreed@...> wrote:

            > Then I went and joined up at this site that will let you see me do
            > all sorts of nasty stuff – All for FREE! I'm ready to take it all off
            > for you, cum for you, fuck anyone for you! Cum join up for free and
            > we'll have some Live Video Chat :)
            > http://www.porn4zip.com/free-webcams.html

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            I have invites available for Gmail which allows you to set up a Gmail
            account. The best free email service there is. Gmail is the only free
            email which uses secure login by default and allows secure pop login
            with your email reader.