D800 - Nvidia drivers

  • Jose Antonio Caso
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Runned the sh file. It installed it and use the kernel source code
      to recompile it. Then, I did everything as the README file
      in /usr/share/doc/NVIDIA_GLX-1.0. Change the driver 'nv' for
      'nvidia'. It asked me to reboot X Window to load the driver, so I
      did it. When I was about to enter to KDE, an error appeared: "Cannot
      open master raw device '/dev/rawctl' (No such file or directory).
      Anyone knows how to solve this issue?