startx problem

  • chow_cs@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2001
      Hi Everyone,

      I am new to Linux. I just installed Linux on my pc but I
      cannot start the grahpic mode because I can not run the startx. What
      should I do in order the linux boot to the graphic mode. Thanks for
      your kind help

      Regards,

      Andy

      Make cash on the Net - world wide covered
      http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=2288535
    • Dan Hagberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2001
        Andy,
        Can you provide a little more information. Such as which model you have, which version of linux, and what happens when you run startx?
        Dan