Re: Inspiron 4100, minipci card

  • laserlights2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      I'm not sure if this will help, but I run X200 with debian 2.4.22. The
      minipc card I use is the stock TrueMobile1150 provided by dell, and it
      works fine with orinoco_cs drivers. I haven't gotten monitor mode to
      work with the card, but that just requires me to apply a few kernel
      patches, I believe.

      Jack

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Perry"