XF86Config + I7500 + RH7.0

  • derrick_jamison@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      I am in dire need of a XF86Config file for an I7500 running
      RedHat 7.0. I found a post with a link to a file that fits
      this description, but I am still a "pending member" and am
      therefore unable to access the page where the file exists.

      If anyone could be so kind as to send this file to the group
      or to me personally I would really appreciate it.

      Thank You,
      Derrick