future trends in display resolution

  • Robert P. J. Day
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      is there a site that discusses future trends in display sizes and
      resolutions? as in, is there any reason to believe that we're going
      to see a resolution increase any time soon? i'm getting close to
      ordering a new 9200 with the WUXGA display, but i'm wondering how long
      it will be before even *this* is surpassed. anyone have thoughts on
      this?

      rday

      p.s. are there any other manufacturers that are shipping WUXGA
      displays with their laptops? just curious.