[linux-dell-laptops] Re: Using the 3CCFEM656B

  • AndreaG287@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 1999
      I am unable to help you with your modem. But I could you help me with X
      Windows.
      I need to have step by step instruction. I am LINUX illiterate. I can use
      LINUX, but I can get my XGA display and my Rage ATI mobility Pro 3d video
      card working with X Windows. I also have the LS-120 Super Drive, which I can
      not get working either, this is the type of floppy I have.
      You might want to get a Linksys EtherFast PC Card Combo Modem Ethernet Card.
      It does not have those dongles. Instead it has a "Real Port" connection.
      Which is something like the Xricom Real Port modems. I have this Linksys card
      I mentioned above and I am using the tulip driver with it. I also have two
      other NICs that are Linksys one is in my Desktop and the other is in my older
      notebook. My network cards love LINUX.