Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Help pls

  • ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2004
      havocxrush wrote:

      >Please help. We barely make it by with Bills here, and when my father
      >dies (from ALS) we'll have little to no income anymore as the checks
      >hes recieving will stop. Both my mother and I are autistic and cannot
      >work. I wish to pursue an online college but need access to a decent
      >tablet pc that I can take with me on the road to do my classes with.
      >Please help if you can :-/
      >
      >havocxrush@...

      Check out freecycle.org/. People there give away a lot of good stuff.
      Also look at local charities and welfare organizations. Here in
      Cleveland, Ohio there's an organization-- been around for years-- which
      refurbishes computers and then gives them away. But they're local
      only. You might have something similar where you live.

      Having said all that, this isn't the appropriate list for your request.
      Good luck to you though.

      ken

      --
      Reality is complicated.