cd-rom

  • jaffojr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2004
      total newbie - am experimenting with xanddros on my Latitude CPi A-
      can't find a way to access the CD-ROM - it worked ok to install
      xandros, and it works fine when dual-booted into w98. However, when
      trying to insert a CD, it just sits there and spins and takes over the
      computer - have to re-boot. appreciate any suggestions.