Re: Mdk 10.1 on I8200: Success and Failure

  • Søren Madsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi Vadim!

      If you dont have the CDs you can just update using urpmi and one of
      the many ftp-servers which has the rpms. Or download the CE, Ive tried
      both, and the only major difference Ive noticed, was this thing with
      Xorg... :D

      Kind Regards,
      Søren Madsen
    • Søren Madsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        Hi again!

        Apparently it was the X that was the source of my problems. Right
        after X was started, devfs was also started and apparently it hangs my
        system. So I removed /etc/rc.d/rc5.d/S99devfs and everything works now :)

        Kind Regards,
        Søren Madsen