multi boot SOLVED, thanks Lisa!

  • farmerduderude@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2001
      Just want to post an update...got my laptop purring again and here's
      the specs:

      2GB FAT Win98se
      2GB FAT NT 4.0 Server
      2GB NTFS 2000 Server
      ~1.5GB ext2 Red Hat 6.2 with NSA Secure Linux
      --> 18MB /boot
      --> 150MB <swap>
      --> 1250MB /
      1.5GB BFS BeOS 5.0 Professional
      2GB FAT just for dumping images

      Not done yet as I've got to add in Solaris 8 (and possibly FreeBSD
      4.11). Oh, I purchased System Commander 2000 and Parition Magic 6.0,
      and opted to use Sys Com in the end (after running through each of
      them once). I installed Win98 first (after using the Win98 startup
      disk to fdisk a 2GB FAT partition), then Sys Com.

      Thanks for everyone who responded! I do appreciate all the input!

      farmerdude
    • Azazel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2001
        That's one seriously weird setup! However could you please advise how you
        managed a 150M SWAP?