Search and Download over 80 Million movies online! 100% legal !!

  • sammons_michael5
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2004
      Hello,

      I've recently found this great web site: http://www.shared-movies.net

      You can search and download over 80 million movies and other videos. It's 100Åegal for a very cheap membership.

      There is o time limits, no bandwidth limits, no content limits!!! Download anything you want, any time you want.

      I copy informations from the web site about the avantages of this service:

      » Over 80 Million Movies and TV-Shows to choose from
      » Play movies on your computer, Home theater or TV.
      » Burn your DVDs. No expensive DVD burner required!
      » No Charge per movie, No download limit what so ever!
      » Unlimited access! Download several movies at a time.
      » No Spyware, Banners, Popups or Advertising.
      » Unlimited technical support, suggestions and ratings.
      » Learn how to make your own DVD movie collection.

      And here some comments about it:

      "During my first week as a member I have collected over 20 movies, 6 games and 2 softwares of the latest version. I never thought it possible before, and it was simple! Keep up the good work!"
      - Marc

      " This is sure one of the very best to download all movies, players, and lots more. Its really worth being a member here. I love this site."
      - Mike

      " This site was so easy to use. I never thought that downloading movies would be so easy! thx to the team!."
      - Jessica
    • heald1989