[OFFER] Germanos have a spcial price for SONY DCR-HC85 Digital-Cam !!!

  • Iures Iulica
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004

      Dear sir,

      Germanos Company offer you SONY DCR-HC85 MiniDV Handycam Camcorder at a special price ( 520 euro ).
      We will support all shipping taxes so you will pay only for the phones. No further taxes will be included .
      For any questions or if you want to buy please mail to Germanos_InternetSellers@... .

      Full specs:

      Specifications: Imaging Device: 1/3.6" 2110K Pixel CCD, Actual: 1080K Pixels(Video) / 1920K Pixels(Still)
      Lens: Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Lens
      Optical/Digital Zoom: 10x / 120x
      Filter Diameter: 37mm
      Viewfinder: Color, 123K Pixels
      LCD: 3.5" (123K) Hybrid Color
      Memory Card: Memory Stick PRO Duo
      Night Shot: Super NightShot Plus
      Remote Control: Wireless Remote Commander
      Connectors: IEEE1394, USB, AV in/out, Headphone & Mic
      Features: MPEG EX Movie Mode, Battery Information
      Size & Weight: 2 7/16 x 3 1/2 x 6 1/2", 1 lb. 7 oz.
      Warranty: 90 days labor, 1-year parts.

      Best Wishes.

      Copyright � 2003-2004 Germanos Telecom & Computers
      Address: Str. Alexandru Ioan Cuza nr.5
      CRAIOVA, DOLJ 1100
      Romania
      Phone: +40723859090