[OFFER] Germanos have special prices for NOKIA 7200 !!!

  • Iures Iulica
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      Dear sir,
      We have 20 Nokia 7200 on sale, phones are factory boxed .
      We intend to sell all 20 phones together so the price is 310 euro/phone if you buy them all .
      If you don't want to buy them all then please check below our prices:
                 If your order is between 5-10 units the price is 370 euro/unit
                 If your order is between 10-20 units the price is 350 euro/unit
                 If you buy all 20 units the price is only 310 euro/unit .

      We will support all shipping taxes so you will pay only for the phones. No further taxes will be included .
      For any questions or if you want to buy please mail to Germanos_InternetSellers@... .

      Best Wishes.

      Copyright � 2003-2004 Germanos Telecom & Computers
      Address: Str. Alexandru Ioan Cuza nr.5
      CRAIOVA, DOLJ 1100
      Romania
      Phone: +40723859090