PlayStation 2 Console + 5 Top Games + MEMORY CARD 8M at 70 euro

  • Iures Iulica
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004

      Brand new.

      Special price for a PlayStation 2 Console + 5 Top Games + MEMORY CARD 8M, only at 70 euro.
      If you are interested please mail me at : Germanos_InternetSellers@... .
      All goods are fully guaranteed and usually ship within 24 hours of receipt of order.

      Best Wishes.

      Copyright � 2003-2004 Germanos Telecom & Computers
      Address: Str. Alexandru Ioan Cuza nr.5
      CRAIOVA, DOLJ 1100
      Romania
      Phone: +40723859090