intel graphics

  • Justin Georgeson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2004
      I noticed that Intels latest version of their mobile graphics chip
      driver (like the i830M) is from June, so I tried to try it out. I had
      compile errors on both Fedora Core 3 Test 2 and Suse 9.1. The README
      gives instructions on setting up dual-head, so I'm really interested
      in getting it set up. Has anyone been able to install it? Does it
      enable hardware acceleration? (it seems to have opengl drivers in the
      source tarball, so I would have to assume it does)