aDSL draytek vigor 318 usb driver?

  • dnlplett
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
      Is there a linux driver available for the aDSL draytek vigor 318 usb
      modem? The draytek site only has windows & mac drivers. I am using
      Suse 8.1 and 9.1.

      Daniel
    • bil Jeschke
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
        http://dsl.linux.it/ChipsetConexantUsb
        has info on getting the chipset in that modem working.

        --- dnlplett <spamfilter@...> wrote:

        > Is there a linux driver available for the aDSL draytek vigor 318 usb
        > modem? The draytek site only has windows & mac drivers. I am using
        > Suse 8.1 and 9.1.
        >
        > Daniel

        =====
        I am the Lord of the Realm of Stupidity