Applying US/Canada Universities

  • Apply Advice.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004

      Hello Dear Applicant

      ApplyAdvice is going to expand its activities to enhance your chance of getting accepted to US/Canada universities.

      As we admire our valuable users, ApplyAdvice.com will offer a great deal to users who join before next week to this group. You are welcome to join our group.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • applyadvice
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
        Hello Dear Applicant

        ApplyAdvice is going to expand its activities to enhance your chance
        of getting accepted to US/Canada universities.

        As we admire our valuable users, ApplyAdvice.com will offer a great
        deal to users who join before next week to this group. You are
        welcome to join our group by following link: