inspiron 1100 + debian

  • Venky Krishnan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
      Is the suspend-to-disk available in the debian unstable stock kernel
      2.6.7-1? Do I need to recompile with the suspend patches? Can someone
      point me to a good link to get this to work?

      thanks

      - venky
    • bil Jeschke
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
        I don't think so. I just tried and it started to suspend, but nothing stopped.
        Hibernate did not work either.
        I am going to try recompileing to see if that works.

        --- Venky Krishnan <kvraman1@...> wrote:

        > Is the suspend-to-disk available in the debian unstable stock kernel
        > 2.6.7-1? Do I need to recompile with the suspend patches? Can someone
        > point me to a good link to get this to work?
        >
        > thanks
        >
        > - venky

        =====
        I am the Lord of the Realm of Stupidity