Re: External CRT

  • Alejandro Barros
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
      Paul, (1) The video/chip is an Intel 855GM integrated (64 Mbytes) (2) I
      would like to use the laptop when is docked the external CRT and when is
      undocked the LCD Alejandro
      Message: 4 Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:41:54 -0500 From: Paul Gratz
      <pgratz@...> Subject: Re: External CRT A couple questions first,
      what video card/chip does it have in it. The two major ones are an ati
      variant or an nvidia variant and the solution depends on that answer.
      Also, are you wanting to use both the laptop's screen and the external
      monitor at the same time (CRT as an extension of the LCD) or do you just
      want to have the external monitor be a mirror of what would be on the
      LCD screen? I have an ATI in mine and I'm currently writing this mail
      with the CRT as an extension of the LCD. Paul On Thu, 2004-09-02 at