Re: [linux-dell-laptops] MIC input

  • Will Simpson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      Thanks for the tip. I'm running alsa sound and after looking at
      alsamixergui, I was able to activate the mic for recording. I thought I
      had already looked at that but must not have followed the right
      procedure. Working know. FYI kmix does allow me to switch on and off and
      control the volume of the mic.

      Also thanks to Paul Gratz for his help.

      Will
      Moscow, Idaho