LAPTOPS AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP!!! XBOX's & PS2's $80 EACH!!!

  • Thilanka Rodrigo-Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 2:30 PM
      Let me introduce myself. My formal name is Thilanka, and I have many
      Nextel phones and T-Mobile Sidekicks in stock and all for great
      prices, open for negotiation when it comes to prices depending on how
      many you want to purchase. I have Xbox's and PS2's for sale at $80
      each for bulk orders of 5+, individual Xbox's and PS2's are $100
      each. Im very reliable and I have no problem at all providing you
      with references. I'm always able to get in contact with until
      after 12PM. Other than that you expect a response from me within 2
      hours of your email. My shipping method is USPS and its always
      overnight delivery with no extra charge. All phones are brand new, in
      original box and original plastic wrapping. Unless you choose to have
      it chipped then the box has no choice but to be opened. Please note
      that all chipped phones have a life of 12+ months guaranteed. The
      following phones and consoles below are what I have available in
      stock.

      Xbox's - Brand new in original box - $80 each for orders of 5+. $100
      each for individual orders. Free shipping.

      PS2's - Brand new in original box - $80 each for orders of 5+. $100
      each for individual orders. Free shipping.

      - Color screen T- Mobile Sidekick ($130.00)
      - Non color screen T-Mobile Sidekick ($125.00)
      - Nextel Blackberry 7510 ($160.00)
      - Nextel I530 ($125.00)
      - Nextel I730 ($130.00)
      - Nextel I733 ($135.00)
      - Nextel I830 ($140.00)
      - Nextel I930 ($150.00)
      - Nextel Phat Farm & Baby Phat Series ($140.00)
      - Nextel 2004 Nascar Cup Series ($145.00)
      (These are the drivers I have available)
      - M. Kenseth
      - R. Wallace
      - D. EarnHardt, Jr.
      - J. Gordon
      - K. Busch
      - M. Martin
      - T. Stewart
      - J. Johnson

      When you purchase 5 or more of any phone they are $110.00 each. Once
      again shipping is sent out USPS overnight delivery and sent out the
      same day or next day of payment depending on when payment is sent
      out. Thank you for your time.

      Apple iPods:

      15GB iPod - Holds up to 3,700 songs ($125.00)
      20GB iPod - Holds up to 5,000 songs ($175.00)
      40GB iPod - Holds up to 10,000 songs ($250.00)
      4GB iPod Mini - Holds up to 1,000 songs ($85.00)
      iPod Mini Colors Avail - Green/Blue/Gold/Silver/Pink

      Laptops:

      I have 17 Dell Inspiron 1150 Laptops available for $600.00 each.
      I have 7 Sony PCG-TR3A PC Notebooks available for $675 each.
      I have 9 IBM ThinkPad X24 PC Notebooks available for $950 each.
      I have 7 HP Compaq Evo Notebook N800c PC Notebooks for $1300 each.
      I have 9 Sony VAIO GRT390 PC Notebooks for $1975 each.

      All laptops are BRAND NEW with all accessories.

      Contact information below:

      Yahoo Messenger: Jalenkobe08

      MSN Messenger: ThilankaRodrigo@h...

      Or just email me at JalenKobe08@y...
      ThilankaRodrigo@h...

      I can also be reached at Yahoo Group: CHIPPEDNEXTELS
      CHIPPEDNEXTELS@yahoogroups.com

      Payment Types:

      1st time cust. - Western Union, Money orders.

      I ship nationwide in the USA free of charge. Contact me for
      information on International Shiping