Fedora Core 2 and Suspend

  • davidsinaus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 2:31 PM
      I have an Inspiron 8500 onto which I've loaded FC2. I've installed
      kernel 2.6.7, along with the ACPI patches and custom DSDT from the
      sourceforge ACPI project. I have basically everyting working in
      this kernel now, with one notable exception: suspend functionality.
      I've fiddled with the Software Suspend 2.0 project patches, but
      still can't seem to get the machine to either suspend to disk or
      RAM. Can anyone recommend any suggestions or a site to visit that
      might help me get this working?

      Thanks!