Re: Wireless Setup

  • linux_jjs
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2004
      I don't know about that card, I have a PCMCIA D-Link Air Plus DWL-G650
      (note the G) - works fine with the madwifi drivers. I use Debian
      sarge, downloaded the package.

      I do wonder if anyone can recommend a minipci card for a Del C600
      laptop? The ones dell sells appear to be based on the Broadcom
      chipset, which doesn't have an open-source driver.

      jeff

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, George H-S
      <volvodriver7s@c...> wrote:
      > I've managed to install a number of Linux distributions on my
      Inspiron 5100