Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Fedora Core 2 - Dell 5150 - WPA support

  • [Lx]-=Mystify=-
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
      Am Tuesday 27 July 2004 10:06 schrieb edu999:

      > Which brings me to my next question:
      [snip]
      > I want to use WPA instead of WEP. Does ndiswrapper support WPA?
      [/snip]

      no as far is i know ndiswrapper doesn't support wpa. but maybe you should take
      a look at 'wpa_supplicant', cause it supports the ndiswrapper and brings WPA
      to your linux.

      i use ndiswrapper myself, but didn't find the time to test 'wpa_supplicant',
      so if you do, please let me know...

      mfg
      OR