[linux-dell-laptops] 3com 575TX

  • John Danner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 1999
      Hello,

      I have a 3com 575TX that I am trying to get to work in Linux. It is
      supposed to be supported however on my Inspiron 3200 it doesn't work on
      every boot. Everytime I startup, linux recognizes the card and looks
      like it loads the driver correctly (getting an IRQ that is not used).
      On occasion when I startup the ethernet works. Other times, linux
      shows it in the 'ifconfig', however, when trying to ping somewhere, no
      IP packets are counted in 'ifconfig'...this happens more than the card
      works. Just wanted to know if someone else had the same problems as me!

      -John