Gamma correction on a Latitude X300 with Fedorca Core 2

  • Alfredo Ferrari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2004
      Hi

      I managed successfully to get X working on a Latitude X300 under Fedora
      core 2. However I am unable to tune runtime the gamma correction using
      the xgamma utility (as I am used to do on a D800 with no problem). Does
      anybody know whether xgamma is working for the i810 graphics driver?
      And if so, any good suggestion about what I am doing wrong?

      Thanks
      Alfredo

      | Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.767.6119 |
      | CERN-AB || Fax.: +41.22.767.7555 |
      | 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari@... |
      | Switzerland || Alfredo.Ferrari@... |