Re: Blank screen-->resolution change

  • turkeynip
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
      UPDATE 2.0 :-P
      Ok, everything's A-OK now....I altered the xorg.conf file so it only
      had the native resolution in it (1680x1050). Now the screen blanks
      right away, and when I open the lid again the screen comes back in the
      native resolution.....wierd, but oh well....it works now.

      Moral of the story, don't allow your laptop to have different
      resolution settings :-P

      Case Closed.

      --Mike

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "turkeynip" <mas582@p...>