$$GIVE AWAY FREE LONG DISTANCE AND GET PAID$$

  • al whitfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      $$GIVE AWAY FREE LONG DISTANCE AND GET PAID$$

      http://www.telebay.com/sunny26/

      Can you give away FREE Long Distance? If so, join our Team! Telebay
      specializes in Unlimited Long Distance programs with features nobody
      else has. Make MONEY TODAY. Check us out!

      By partnering with Telebay, you'll have a service to offer every
      home and every business! Not only do we have the best services, but
      we also have some of the best commissions in the industry.
      Refer other Reps for Commission Overrides (4 Levels Deep)
      Get your own Telebay Website & Back Office Support
      Sell local residential & business phone services, long distance,
      broadband and more.
      Lifetime Residuals
      FREE OPPORTUNITY!

      http://www.telebay.com/sunny26/