[linux-dell-laptops] Re: Win98 not booting

  • AndreaG287@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 1999
      My DELL I7500 came with a fat32 partition but, I got rid of it and went to a regular fat partition because I wanted to run Linux and Windows 98 and Windows NT.
      Does anyone know of where I can get information about Windows NT on DELL laptops with the LS-120 Super Drive ? It would be NT version 4.0, both Server and Workstation.