Re: Suspend/sleep/hibernate on Dell i8200 with FC2

  • Søren Madsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21 5:03 AM
      > Are these things possible yet, or is ACPI still too flaky? I also seem

      As I see the situation, ACPI still doesn't support suspend and resume
      very well and I have not gotten it to work properly with kernel 2.6.3
      on my I8200. Also, APM seem to do suspend and resume better than ACPI,
      but still not very well.

      It seems that the kernel hackers have desided to implement the
      "easier" parts of ACPI first and then the more advanced features, like
      suspend, later. I hope it will soon be "later"... :)

      If anyone know anything on how to get suspend working with ACPI and
      kernel 2.6.x, then I would very much like to know too... :)

      Kind Regards,
      Søren Madsen