Fn+D in mdk 10

  • Søren Madsen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi!

      I have just installed mdk 10.0 and noticed that when I press Fn+D to
      blank the screen on my I8200, the screen turns off and back on
      immediately afterwards, so it doesnt really blank the screen.
      Any workarounds?

      Kind Regerds
      Søren Madsen
    • Søren Madsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2004
        --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, Søren Madsen <Soeren@M...>
        wrote:
        > Hi!
        >
        > I have just installed mdk 10.0 and noticed that when I press Fn+D to
        > blank the screen on my I8200, the screen turns off and back on
        > immediately afterwards, so it doesnt really blank the screen.
        > Any workarounds?
        >
        > Kind Regerds
        > Søren Madsen

        Hi Again!

        It seems that powermanagement works in KDE now, so this is my current
        only workarround. But it is still annoying no being able to press Fn+D
        to blank the screen...

        Kind Regerds
        Søren Madsen