Re: [linux-dell-laptops] external storage, backups for Latitude, SuSE 8.2

  • ex0dus
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 9:04 AM
      I meant how much money you want to spend.... heh... sorry
    • martin d white
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3 12:11 PM
        I picked up a usb-to-IDE drive case on ebay for $35 (watch the shipping) and
        then bought a 3.5" 60 gb harddrive and put in it. I now have a 60 gb usb
        drive and it works great. Total cost was much than a usb specific external
        drive.

        Martin D. White
        http://www.mindspring.com/~martinwhite/laptop