RE: [linux-dell-laptops] xf86cfg

  • Douglas S. Oliver
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004

      If you can find a person with a working X server and the same computer as yours, you could use their XF86Config file. Take care - - d

      On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 21:33, Percy Rotteveel wrote:

      Hi Douglas,

      I've tried the given key combinations, with no effect. The weird thing though, when I try <Ctrl><Alt><Backspace>, it switched to a black screen and than back to the login screen. But the resolution stays 800 x 600.

      Cheers,

      Percy