Re: Suspend without ACPI support - ACPI support

  • Ezequiel Valenzuela
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2004
      Hi.

      Thanks for your reply.

      Do you mean that you *have* to reboot your machine every week or so
      because of these "problems"? What sort of "problems" do you have on
      suspend/resume? (other than the ones you've just told me about).

      What about the "resume" feature? What does it need to resume the
      computer to a fully working state?. I guess "good" drivers is one
      thing, but I wonder if it *needs* to have a good ACPI<->BIOS<->kernel
      relationship in order to work correctly.

      Are you aware of other people's results, specially with other models?
      (what about Inspiron 5150?).

      Thanks again.

      Best regards,

      Ezequiel