Re: Dell 8600 ATI configuration

  • IbericoVespucio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 10:12 AM
      Stephen Davies escribía: [Dell 8600 ATI configuration], el 24 de febrero de 2004 a las 18:50:43 (-0000)
      > Hi,
      > I saw your post in the Linux-dell-laptops group. I wonder if you could send
      > me your XF86Config-4 config file. I have been trying to get one edited to
      > work correctly on my 8600. Also, which set of drivers did you use for the
      > ATI Card?

      Here you have. I hope this list accept attach. If not I will send it
      inline.

      I use Xfree 4.3.0 because previous versions didn't work, but not use
      specific ATI drives. Probably is because of this that I dont get DRI
      acceleration.

      Ángel.

      --
      "El dinero es como el estiércol, si se amontona huele."
      -- Graffiti.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27 10:14 AM