Re: [linux-dell-laptops] i7500 external display

  • Paul Gratz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2004
      You are probably getting it in "CloneMode" where the desktop is actually
      trying to display on the laptop screen and as much as possible is
      displaying on the external screen. If you force a given mode in your
      screen section that your external monitor can handle that should fix
      it. EI:

      Section "Screen"
      Identifier "CentreScreen"
      Device "Radeon_M9-0"