Problems configuring dual-touch/synaptics pointer on Latitude

  • J. Mark Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      I have Fedora Core 1 installed on my system. If I configure the
      post/touchpad combo as my pointing device (as a PS/2 mouse in other
      words), the pad and the left mouse button work fine but the right mouse
      button doesn't appear to work at all.

      How should I have this configured? I'm getting a little tired of having
      to use an external USB mouse to use my Latitude.

      Thanks.