Re: Synaptics Touchpad & 2.6.2

  • Jon Grosshart
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2004
      Yea, the old driver was perfect, huh? I did see that option switch but
      wasn't sure if you should pass that to the kernel or X... Didn't say.
      I did end up installing the synaptics driver for the tapping effect
      and then used the Gnome mouse config interface to slow the speed down
      some. It's alot better but still not back to the way it was before...
      Thanks for the reply..... I'll have to read about the synaptics
      options in XF86Config and mess with em some....

      Jon