Re: [linux-dell-laptops] configure linmodem on inspiron 4150

  • Brock Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      I went down the same road, and ended up biting the bullet and buying the
      drivers. There rationale for charging for the drivers is solid and I
      don't mind investing a few dollars to assist a company producing what is
      really a very niche market product. I would look at this option unless
      the cost is truly prohibitive. I'm guessing however that since you have
      the same laptop as me that your ability to pay is roughly the same as
      mine.

      Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear.

      --
      Brock Campbell
      -- System Integration, Consulting, Disaster Recovery --