HELP error install.

  • daffyduck44
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      i am attempting to install mandrake 9.0
      on my ins8500 i've gone and just debugged the hdd..
      install winxp first (shoot me later please.)
      i then go and attempt install of mandrake 9.0
      i get a few install issues..
      systems just stops or that the packages menu appeared
      corrupted - it was like no text and only 3 radio buttons..
      so i shutdown and discharged the system...
      restarted and it went thru..
      till i was trying to get past the internet setup..
      i put in all avail info.. it was cool.. i click next
      and i get cannot call flag_undefined options or something (will
      retry for error 3rd time (received as yet 2x)
      and post.. any assist much appreciated..

      daffy

      "its rabbit season..