Mandrake/Gentoo on 600m

  • krazy99chick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31 5:24 PM
      Hey all, I've been looking around for a while to see if there were any
      guides to setting up Mandrake or Gentoo on the Inspiron 600m. I've
      found a few for Redhat/fedora, but I'm not to interested in using it.
      All I've come across were a few horror stories from using Gentoo, so I
      was thinking I'd try Mandrake. So, does anyone have a 600m and
      successfully install Mandrake or even better, anyone got a guide. I
      would rather not learn from my mistakes, and like to get it working on
      the first try :)

      Thanks all
      -Steph