Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Mandrake 9.2 and inspiration 1100

  • Damien Solley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2004
      Onyx Snowfoot wrote:
      > Ok, got it up, and thanks for your help, but one more question any
      > idea how to configure a dell truemobile 1300 wireless card?

      Nope, ;-)
      But there has been other posts regarding this, try searching on the
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/linux-dell-laptops site.
      Regards
      Damien
    • michael fivis
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 30, 2004
        In regards to truemobile 1300 wifi card---
        go to http://linuxant.com and get driverloader

        it's not exactly free or open source, but it does the trick beautifully. (30
        day trial, then lifetime license is 20 bucks)
      • Onyx Snowfoot
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
          Bah.. I'll just exchange it. Anyone have a good recommendation?

          --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, michael fivis