[linux-dell-laptops] Re: Developmental Kernel / USB

  • Terrence O'Connor
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 1999
      Hi all,

      I tried compiling one of the new developmental 2.3x kernels that supports
      USB but I could not get it to work. Has anyone had any luck with any USB
      devices yet? Thanks. --tj
    • lootch@rcn.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 1999
        I have installed Red Hat 6.1 gnome workstation/x windows. I am having
        problems with the video, it seems that the resolution is at 1600 and I
        only see what's in the middle. How can I get the resolution to 800x600.

        Thanks
        Newbie
        Lootch