Re: [linux-dell-laptops] PCM anyone?

  • Adrian Buss
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2004
      If you are using the ALSA plugin for xmms you can select which mixer
      device the volume is tied to.

      Not sure if that helps you out at all.

      To get there just hit ctrl p and select configure when you have the alsa
      module selected.

      Adrian

      --
      Adrian Buss - Senior Systems Administrator
      CIRA/ACEI - Canadian Internet Registration Authority http://www.cira.ca