Re: kernel recompile slows keyboard

  • atomasin2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
      Well, I didn't change settings but, it cured itself this way: when I
      restarted pcmcia, my keyboard and mouse froze; I powered off, then
      when I rebooted back into the new kernel all was well! Now I just have
      to figure out what's going on w/ pcmcia locking up my laptop.

      thanks for the reply.

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Katie Dixon"