UNSUBSCRIBE

  • Nikki Halligan
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 15, 2001
      UNSUBSCRIBE
    • Laurent Labat
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 15, 2001
        To unsubscribe, you need to send a mail to

        linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com

        Thanks
      • Nikki Halligan
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 15, 2001
          Thanks - I've been on the list so long I lost the original details but need to unsubscribe whilst on holiday.

          laurent.labat@...-nancy.fr 15/01/01 15:33:39 >>>

          To unsubscribe, you need to send a mail to

          linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com

          Thanks

        • matt
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 16, 2001
            At 12:38 PM 15/01/01 +0100, you wrote:
            UNSUBSCRIBE
            eGroups Sponsor

            dont have xconfig files, lots of postings sent to me tho.  dunno why.
          • matt
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 16, 2001
              At 06:01 AM 16/01/01 -0800, you wrote:
              At 12:38 PM 15/01/01 +0100, you wrote:
              UNSUBSCRIBE
              eGroups Sponsor

              dont have xconfig files, lots of postings sent to me tho.  dunno why.
              eGroups Sponsor

              DONT HAVE XCONFIG FILES matt
            • matt

                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 16, 2001
                  UNSUBSCRIBE
                • Laurent Labat
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 16, 2001
                    "Leonard F. Register" wrote:

                    > UNSUBSCRIBE

                    linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com

                    Thanks
                  • Nelson Lopez
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 16, 2001
                      ---------------------- Forwarded by Nelson Lopez/DTC on 01/16/2001 03:09 PM
                      ---------------------------

                      "Leonard F. Register" <register@...> on 01/16/2001 01:34:13 PM

                      Please respond to linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com

                      To: linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com
                      cc: (bcc: Nelson Lopez/DTC)

                      UNSUBSCRIBE

                      Message 10 of 20 , Apr 2, 2001
                        UNSUBSCRIBE
                        UNSUBSCRIBE
                        UNSUBSCRIBE
                        UNSUBSCRIBE
                        UNSUBSCRIBE
                        UNSUBSCRIBE
                        UNSUBSCRIBE
                      • Ron Culler
                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 2, 2001
                          UNSUBSCRIBE
                          UNSUBSCRIBE
                          UNSUBSCRIBE
                          UNSUBSCRIBE
                          UNSUBSCRIBE
                          UNSUBSCRIBE
                          UNSUBSCRIBE

                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 2, 2001
                            UNSUBSCRIBE
                            UNSUBSCRIBE
                            UNSUBSCRIBE
                            UNSUBSCRIBE
                            UNSUBSCRIBE

                            DO IT !!!!
                          • Jimmy Chen
                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 2, 2001
                              UNSUBSCRIBE
                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 27, 2002
                                UNSUBSCRIBE
                              • Bernd Siebert
                                Message 15 of 20 , Feb 17, 2002
                                  UNSUBSCRIBE

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Feb 18, 2002
                                    Unsubscribe.

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Feb 24, 2002
                                      Where are the group links found for posting config files that work or
                                      need peer review?

                                      I have seen the Unsubscribe message in several places with no
                                      reference. What does this relate too?
                                      klk

                                      --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., James S. Adelman <j.adelman@u...>

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Feb 24, 2002
                                        it refers to people having no idea how to properly unsubscribe from the
                                        mailing list, so they email the entire mailing list with their unsubscribe
                                        request when they should just be reading the headers and seeing the
                                        unsubscribe header which tells them how to properly do it.

                                        the config files are in the Files Section - go to the yahoogroups.com page
                                        for linux-dell-laptops and you'll see it there.

                                        -steve

                                        --
                                        stephen lau :: [ldl@...] :: www.grommit.com :: gpg key id: 0x09E5CD21
                                      • Jan Schreiber
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Feb 24, 2002
                                          UNSUBSCRIBE
                                        • andy
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Feb 24, 2002
                                            We're sorry, you have failed to read the instructions... please read the
                                            instructions and try again...

                                            Thankyou for flying penguin air.

                                            (SHEESH)