Donate Soup

  • Jimbo and SuziQ
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2003

      You can vote for your favorite team (and donate another can of soup) every 24 hours.

      Here is an easy way to make a difference this holiday season.

      Campbell's is donating a can of soup to the needy for every person that goes to their site and votes for their favorite NFL team. Go to the site and it is right there, very easy to do. It will only take a few seconds of your time to fill some empty tummies with warm soup this winter.

      http://chunky.nfl.com/click_for_cans.html

      Eliminate annoying spam!

      My mailbox is protected by iHateSpam, the #1-rated spam buster.
      http://www.ihatespam.net

    • Don Levey

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
          Message
          I thought it was hilarious.   :):)

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
            Hi!

            I guess his spam-filter doesnt check for outgoing spam... :)

            Kind Regards,
            Søren Madsen
          • W.K. Vladmir Ward
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2003
              I wasn't aware that so-called charities are now
              resorting to spam...

              > Does anyone else find this message amusing, when
              > coupled with the signature
              > below?

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cv5uo6e/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroup

              web/S=1708211820:HM/EXP=1070632873/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi

              -bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674&prop=egroupweb&pos=HM>

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupmai
              > l/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=653368072>

              > Terms of Service
              > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .